Teachers are using Understanding Science resources in all sorts of ways in their classrooms. For inspiration for your own classroom, check out these first-hand reports:
- Natalie Kuldell explains how she uses cartoons and content from the site in her biology courses at MIT.
- Lisa White (now the Principal Investigator of the Understanding Science website) explains how she got started using the site in her geology courses at San Francisco State University.
- Susan Flowers explains how she uses the flowchart with high school students in summer research programs at Washington University.
- Betsy Barent, a middle school science teacher, explains how she puts the Understanding Science website to work.
- Hear what preservice teacher educators have to say about how they use the Understanding Science website in their work.