Use these resources to integrate the nature and process of science into your teaching at the high school level.
Know your students
What are high school students’ abilities and how will this impact your teaching?
- Nature of the high school student
- Implications for instruction
- Implications for student learning about the nature and process of science
- Tips for the teacher: General approaches for emphasizing what science is and how it works
- Sample starting activities: Suggestions for kicking off the school year right
- Introducing the Science Flowchart