To rate this resource, click a star:
Learners will identify the way animals move and the body parts used to move by observing animals, their body parts and their movements.
Correspondence to the Next Generation Science Standards is indicated in parentheses after each relevant concept. See our conceptual framework for details.
- Scientists ask and address questions. (P1, P3, NOS4)
- Scientists base their ideas on evidence from the natural world. (P3)
- Scientists observe, explore, discover, and communicate with one another.
- Scientists share their ideas with each other. (P7, P8)
- Scientists work together.