To rate this resource, click a star:
Learners will use their senses to investigate and observe three liquids. They will see, hear, touch, smell and taste to collect data and to ask and answer questions.
Correspondence to the Next Generation Science Standards is indicated in parentheses after each relevant concept. See our conceptual framework for details.
- Scientists ask and address questions. (P1, P3, NOS4)
- Scientists base their ideas on evidence from the natural world. (P3)
- Scientists observe, explore, discover, and communicate with one another.
- Scientific observations can be made directly with our own senses or may be made indirectly through the use of tools. (P3)
- Scientists share their ideas with each other. (P7, P8)
- Scientists work together.