Learners observe how liquids behave and record their observations. Then they combine two of the liquids and observe and record how the liquids behave.
Correspondence to the Next Generation Science Standards is indicated in parentheses after each relevant concept. See our conceptual framework for details.
- Scientists ask and address questions. (P1, P3, NOS4)
- Scientific ideas may change based on what we observe and experience. (NOS3)
- Scientists observe, explore, discover, and communicate with one another.
- Scientific observations can be made directly with our own senses or may be made indirectly through the use of tools. (P3)
- Scientists don't always agree with one another. (P7)
- Scientists share their ideas with each other. (P7, P8)
- Scientists work together.